Friday, November 15, 2002

All I have to say is the XBox still doesn't have a game on it I want. XBox games tend to suck hard. The ones that are good are also on other platforms. Maybe with the MS purchase of Rare from Nintendo this may improve. So it comes as no supprise to find out Xbox losses = $177 million in 3 months !.
Also note that they lost $97 million on MSN in 3 months too.
And lost $33 million in 3 months with their mobile device division.
Good job the OS and office products division make money^h^h^h^h screw you for your money daily.

It's a falicy that Sony & Nintendo lose money on hardware and make it up on software. They don't make much money, but they certainly don't lose money. These guys control their own hardware, MS doesn't. This is how a Playstion 1 can be sold for $50, and still make money.

Don't get me wrong, as soon as there are really good games available for it I may buy one. (Why not, I've got just about every other gaming console). But the future looks bleak. The PS3 will be here before that happens I feel.

No comments: