Tuesday, February 20, 2007

See. Listen. Understand.


A message to the Republican party from the modern world.

To be honest, I'm of two minds about this. First, the message is a bit dilute because I could easily see it being a message to the DNC from the modern world; there's nothing inherently conservative or small-government here. It isn't even strongly individualistic, although it at least suggests that individual people can matter through its repeated use of "I" and "me" rather than "we" and "us".

Second, the message doesn't seem to have much message to it. What exactly do you want the RNC to take away from viewing this?

Maybe I'm just a moron; that interpretation is always present and you could probably get at least some of my friends to agree with you on that topic.

No comments: