Monday, October 05, 2009

I hate being sick

So now I'm sick. Started on Friday, and I really thought it was just allergies but I can be stupid that way. My poor baby girl (11 years old, now, so not so much really a baby) was running a fever and, when we checked her throat we saw white spots on it. So Saturday morning we trooped on down to the pediatrician's office.

Hooray! She doesn't have strep throat.

Boo! She does have mono.

I'm pretty sure I don't have mono, or at least I hope to diety I don't have mono. I do have a lovely cough and a slight fever and a head full of mucus. Bleah.

So now I'm "enjoying" a self-imposed exile to the bed and/or the couch with a belly full of faux-Sudafed (thanks, legislators and meth-heads!) in the hopes that I'll get my insides back in order enough to go back to work.

No comments: