Friday, December 29, 2006

So ...

After the whole Terri Schiavo debacle, I resolved not to get into political screeds online until I could stop acting like a partisan bomb-thrower. That seems to have coincided with the end of my several-times-a-day posting habit.

Sigh.

I still don't want to be a bomb-thrower, but living here in the Eastside of Seattle as a non-Democrat is making it very difficult to keep my non-Democratic political self hidden away. I may have to start actually writing stuff.

And another thing ... what the holy crap is up with all the people here driving at or under the speed limit? People, it is MORALLY WRONG to have the lane empty in front of you during rush hour unless you're doing at least 10 mph over the posted speed limit. Step on the frickin' green pedal already and keep it stepped on until you catch up to the car in front of you. I'm going to have a cardiac back here.

No comments: